Ready for the biggest 2015 food fight? It's time to start booking your room nights!
We are excited to share our slate of hotel partners and accommodations for the 2015 World Food Championships in Kissimmee, FL.
If you're a competitor or judge, we encourage you to stay with your peers at the Westgate Town Center Resort and Spa, our Official Host Hotel because of all the features they are providing (including shuttles, registration and the Welcome Reception).
If you're a blogger or foodie, we encourage you to stay with all your fellow foodies at our Official Partner Hotel, the Melia Suite Hotel at the entrance of Celebration, for their incredible suites and VIF bundled promotions.
Visitors to the area that want accommodations in close proximity to the WFC, check out the Preferred Hotel deals we have arranged at the Radisson, Bohemian and Regal Oaks properties.
Plus, keep in mind! Kissimmee is the "vacation home capital of the world," so if that's your preferred accommodation, check out these additional options.
Regardless of where you stay, we welcome you to the biggest and best World Food Championships yet!!
Read about the special amenities and pricing packages below. But call soon, because November will be here before you know it! Also, stay tuned for more great partners with preferred pricing that we will be announcing soon!
To see the Westgate property and rooms, CLICK HERE.
Reservations may be made by phone at 1-877-502-7058. Please be sure to use Group Code (S/O: 34-423) prior to 10/16/2015.
Offering Studio, 1-Bedroom Deluxe, 2-Bedroom Deluxe, 3-Bedroom Suite
- Studio @ $122 per night
- 1-Bedroom Deluxe @ $132 per night
- 2-Bedroom Deluxe @ $202 per night
- 3-Bedroom Suite @ $292 per night
Check-in @ 4pm - Check-out @ 10am
- Room rates include breakfast for two
- The Resort Amenities includes the following resort services: WiFi Internet Access, Local Calls, Fitness Center, In-Room Safes, Sports Courts Access, Putt Putt Golf, Boarding Pass Printing, Bike Rentals, Sports Equipment Rentals and Movie Theater Access.
- The $10.95 per night Resort fee is being waived for this event
- Complimentary Parking
Staying at Westgate puts you right in the heart of World Food Championships activity! Only a few short minutes by the complimentary shuttles, you can be in downtown Celebration for all the action! BUT you will also be in the HUB for the World Food Championships at the official hotel base!
- Westgate is the Official Competitor and Sponsor Registration location!
- Westgate is the location for the World Barbecue Championship Competition!
- Westgate is the location for the Official World Food Championships Welcome Reception
- Park your car for free and use the shuttle service provided by the hotel to get back and forth to the Kenmore Kitchen Arena, the World Cocktail Tent, and more
To see the Melia property and rooms, CLICK HERE.
Reservations should be made by phone at 407-964-7165 before Friday, October 2, 2015. Mention World Food Championships
The Melia is happy to offer the following Very Important Foodie - All Access Pass Packages for WFC foodies! The package start at:
- One Bedroom Suite @ $667
- Two Bedroom Suite @ $727
- Two Bedroom Family Suite @ $757
- Rates exclude tax and a reduced daily resort fee of $7.50 plus tax, per room, per night
Attending the WFC FoodFightWrite Summit? These special rates, without VIF Passes, are available for your stay during Nov 2-4:
- One Bedroom Suite @ $139, per night
- Two Bedroom Suite @ $159, per night
- Two Bedroom Family Suite @ $169, per night
- Rates exclude tax and a reduced daily resort fee of $10 plus tax, per room, per night
- One VIF ticket, for WFC, with a minimum three-night stay between Nov 2nd - 10th
- Additional VIF passes available for 10% off the general admission rate
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- Complimentary self-parking
- Complete access and use of the hotel's services, amenities, and recreational facilities.
- Private Car Services within the area of Celebration, such as the center of Celebration village, and shopping outlets, just minutes away. In addition, shuttles take guests to and from the entrance of Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, and Sea World based on a fixed schedule.
- The Melia is only a short shuttle hop away from all the action of World Food Championships.
To see the Bohemian property and rooms, CLICK HERE.
Reservations made by phone at 407-996-9994; mention World Food Championships; must book prior to September 1, 2015
- Standard Town View Room @ $199 per night
- Overnight valet is available at a discounted rate of $16 per night
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Access
- Luxurious pillow top mattresses
- Plush bathrobes
- 32" televisions with on-demand movies and Nintendo games for a fee
- Bose® CD clock radios
- Work desk with dual-line telephones and wired/wireless Internet access for a fee
- Daily newspaper in lobby
- Iron/ironing board, coffee maker, safe and alarm clock
- Nightly turndown upon request
- As the only onsite hotel, a stay at the Bohemian places you almost inside the World Food Championships! The activity begins within a few steps of the Hotel's Front door!
- Escape from Orlando's Ordinary. Bohemian Hotel Celebration is the centerpiece of the community-originally founded by the Walt Disney Company-minutes from the attractions. Enjoy Florida elegance blended with sophisticated style and the convenience of nearby shops and restaurants. We invite you to embrace the Bohemian Spirit.
To see the Radisson property and rooms, CLICK HERE.
- Standard Double or King Room @ $79 per night
- Wi-Fi with High Speed Connection is complimentary
- Parking is complimentary
- Reduced resort fee ($10 per night)
- Pillow-top beds
- 37" HDTV
- Two dataports
- Premium online movies available
- Room service, coffeemaker, in-room safe
- Cribs available (complimentary)
- Hair dryer, cosmetic mirror
- Rollaway beds available ($10 per night)
- Radisson is directly across the entrance to Celebration; shuttle transportation to WFC is NOT included
To see the Regal Oaks property and rooms, CLICK HERE.
Reservations made by phone at 407-997-9478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org; mention World Food Championships; must book prior to October 3, 2015
Offering 2-Bedroom, 3-Bedroom and 4-Bedroom Townhomes
- 2-Bedroom @ $120 per night
- 3-Bedroom @ $130 per night
- 4-Bedroom @ $145 per night
Rates do not include a one-time cleaning fee of $96.05 inclusive of taxes, for any stays of 5 nights or less per unit.
- Voted one of the top five resorts in Orlando by booking.com users, Regal Oaks offers a quieter setting set in an area of natural lakes and forest.
- This family resort is designed with space and comfort in mind featuring quality fitted kitchens and bathrooms, en-suite master bedrooms with private balcony, telephone system, TV & Dolby sound systems in the living area, and even a large terrace with Jacuzzi.
- Your car can be parked right outside your front door.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Guests are minutes from Celebration, but have the privacy and quiet of a resort vacation destination and all the amenities of home and the independence of scheduling your own trips to and from the main venues of World Food Championships!
- Shuttle transportation to WFC is NOT included