Ready for the biggest 2015 food fight? It's time to start booking your room nights!
World Food Championships is excited to share our first hotel partner for the 2015 World Food Championships in Kissimmee, FL. Selected based on the special needs of (and features for) our competitors and judges, we think you'll find that the Westgate Town Center Resort and Spa is the perfect property for your stay in Kissimmee. Read about the amenities and special pricing packages we have arranged, and check them out online. Also, stay tuned for other options that we will be announcing soon that have consumer ticket packages included!
To see the Westgate property and rooms, CLICK HERE.
Reservations may be made by phone at 1-877-502-7058. Please be sure to use Group Code (S/O: 34-423) prior to 10/16/2015.
Offering Studio, 1-Bedroom Deluxe, 2-Bedroom Deluxe, 3-Bedroom Suite
- Studio @ $122 per night
- 1-Bedroom Deluxe @ $132 per night
- 2-Bedroom Deluxe @ $202 per night
- 3-Bedroom Suite @ $292 per night
Check-in @ 4pm - Check-out @ 10am
- Room rates include breakfast for two
- The Resort Amenities includes the following resort services: WiFi Internet Access, Local Calls, Fitness Center, In-Room Safes, Sports Courts Access, Putt Putt Golf, Boarding Pass Printing, Bike Rentals, Sports Equipment Rentals and Movie Theater Access.
- The $10.95 per night Resort fee is being waived for this event
- Complimentary Parking
Staying at Westgate puts you right in the heart of World Food Championships activity! Only a few short minutes by the complimentary shuttles, you can be in downtown Celebration for all the action! BUT you will also be in the HUB for the World Food Championships at the official hotel base!
- Westgate is the Official Competitor and Sponsor Registration location!
- Westgate is the location for the World Barbecue Championship Competition!
- Westgate is the location for the Official World Food Championships Welcome Reception
- Park your car for free and use the shuttle service provided by the hotel to get back and forth to the Kenmore Kitchen Arena, the World Cocktail Tent, and more